Saturday, June 26, 2010

Welcome!


Strawberries along the driveway.

Welcome! This is the web log of Galen Gallimore & family. I created this blog as a place to keep track of all the gardening I do in order to easily share it with family and friends. While my family's interests are varied, this site will mostly focus on the state of the lawn and gardens.

If you'd like to see some of what I do with model trains, go to The Gauge and look for posts by ocalicreek.

If you'd like to learn more about my congregation, visit Bethany Lutheran Church.

You can also find me on Facebook, although I don't make as much use of it as some.

Comments are welcome, just be polite. Thanks for stopping by. I hope what you see here will inspire you to go and do likewise (or learn from my mistakes)!




Galen Gallimore

Puyallup, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment